Found Studio, The Dink and Ryan Locke shared a motion design project they did for Coca-Cola Energy.
The third installment of Ditroit Studio collaboration with Malaki concerns the Molasses essences. As the Molasses flavors are brought to life through abstract paintings, each one an artistic representation of the taste it is named for, the designers and motion designers drew inspiration from the iconic graphic element of the Molasses packs, the very brushstroke decoding this neat concept through 3D play involving liquid colorful paint, dynamic brush effects and product.
- Direction: Ditroit
- Creative Director: Salvatore Giunta
- Design: Salvatore Giunta, Matteo Nicoli
- Modeling: Giovanni Mauro
- Lighting and Shading: Claudio Gasparollo
- Animation: Vincenzo Memeo, Matteo Nicoli
- Simulation: Matteo Nicoli, Dave Stewart
- Editing: Matteo Nicoli
- Producer: Ada Korvafaj
- Audio: Smider
- Agency: &Reale
- Creative Director: Jason Reale
- Client: Malaki