Kicking off with a beautiful project by StudioBah where they worked with Aegro, an agricultural management software that offers planning and organization of the countryside routine. On the path of imminent growth, they needed StudioBah in order to build a strategic direction and to reorganize the architecture of the company's brand and sub-brands was identified. In relation to the brand, what would be the key message Aegro wants to portray the message of combining the action of the machine and man together in the cultivation of the land.
Branding & Visual Identity
StudioBah is a brand design studio based in the lovely city of Porto Alegre, Brazil. You can check out more of their work at studiobah.com.br
- Creative & Strategy Director: Felipe Ba.
- Strategy Team: Natália Athayde Porto, Gabriela Chrusciel
- Verbal Universe: Natália Athayde Porto
- Design Team: Maria Laura Pereira
- Aegro Design Team: Ághata Domini de Melo, Cíntia Garcia de Souza, Lia Pereira Dullius, Marina Roos, Pedro Silveira