Yes, you read that right, it's a set design not CGI! Ars Thanea has shared the album design they have worked on for the release of Sheppard's Kaleidoscope Eyes.
MELT is an immersive experience design studio based in Warsaw, Poland. They have shared a neon / "blade runner-esque" project on their Behance, which is an immersive light experience titled: TRIANGLED. A combination with audio, you are taken on this journey through a tunnel of light. Shall we call it a Neon Dance? Hah! Either way, it's a beautiful piece of set design definitely easy to create hype through social media channels.
TRIANGLED is an immersive light art installation designed by MELT. An audiovisual tunnel experience inviting you with carefully designed animations and encompassing sound design.
Video: TRIANGLED RAW & VERTICAL
- Imagined by MELT
- Experience design: Kuba Matyka & Kamila Staszczyszyn / MELT
- Animation: Kuba Matyka, Kamila Staszczyszyn / MELT
- Music & Sound Design: Wojtek Urbański
- Commissioned by PRO8L3M
- Produced by OUTRAGE
- Producer: Tamara Cibor / OUTRAGE
- LED Programming: Marcin Skraba / Magic Lights Systems
- Photographer: Zuza Sosnowska
- DoP: Jakub Węgliński