It is amazing to see how much the design community changes and with great sites to follow like Dribbble, Behance and many others we can compare the various shifts. Around 5 years ago, skeuomorphism was huge, then some ornamental typography.
Continuing my search for a client visual style, I stumbled on another amazing series of illustrations by Febin Raj, an illustrator & designer based in Bangalore, India. He worked on a rebranding project illustrating the different landscapes of the beautiful country of Australia. Based and inspired by a concept by 'Jean Louise - To Kill a Mockingbird', we follow the journey of the protagonist into the wild of the wilderness. I love the colors representing either the sunrise or the sunset, they are so warm as you can almost feel them.
- More on Febin Raj: febinraj.dribbble.com
- Agency: Rumble, Brisbane
- Client: Scout, (Scout Frontier, An Independent Media Agency) Brisbane
- Agency Team: Rhys Venning & Bec McCall
- Business & Creative Partner: Anand Peter
- Associate Illustrator: Jinu KS
- Illustration: Febin Raj