Total Design, Adam Lane and Edwin van Praet shared an incredible branding and visual identity project for Automotive MediaVentions (AMV), a new unique collaboration between DPG Media and Mediahuis, the two biggest Dutch media companies.
Automotive MediaVentions enables car companies to reach Dutch car buyers faster and more efficiently. By combining the strong consumer brands Gaspedaal.nl, AutoTrack and Autowereld.nl to the available data of the two biggest media houses in the Netherlands, Automotive MediaVentions knows how to make the right offer to the right buyer at the right place and time. Automotive MediaVentions is a dynamic brand that accelerates business for its clients in the Dutch automotive industry.
We visualized the movement and acceleration in an animated logo that refers to the automotive industry, the running of an engine, the profile of a car tire. Driven by data, Automotive MediaVentions is always on the move and gives direction to the wishes and requirements of its customers.
Based on the dynamic motion of the Automotive MediaVentions logo we also created a series of typographic animations, helping to guide users through complex material and helping them move forward.
Branding & Visual Identity
- Client: Automotive MediaVentions
- Project: Brand, Identity, Motion
- Agency: Total Design
- Creative Directors: Edwin van Praet, Martijn van den Brakel
- Designers: Adam Lane, Edwin van Praet
- Motion Graphics: Adam Lane
- Strategy Directors: Eric van den Wildenberg, Martijn Arts
- Client Manager: Romée van Lotringen
- Desktoppublishing: Arjen Firet
- European Design Awards, Bronze 2020,
- Branding, Motion Logo
For more information visit: http://totaldesign.com